The Emergency Food Bank is still distributing food during it's normal hours to those in need in our community. The COVID-19 virus has required the Emergency Food Bank to change some of its food distribution.
We care about our staff and volunteers. Masks are required and gloves are available when needed.
Our food is put in bags that will be distributed instead of people picking items and touching produce. This will keep our staff, volunteers, and those that we serve in line with the recommendations from the California Food Bank Association and public health departments.
The Emergency Food Bank Main Pantry is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., excluding holidays.
- Emergency food assistance is available to San Joaquin County resident households once per calendar month.
- To receive emergency food assistance, please bring current photo identification with proof of address in San Joaquin County. If ID is not current, you must bring an additional document showing proof that you live in San Joaquin County (examples: gas, electric, cable TV, or telephone bill).
- If there are other members in your household, please bring the following -
- Adult household member - photo ID w/address
- Children - any ID with child's name (health insurance card, school ID, birth certificate, etc.)
- Please bring bags/boxes to carry the food products that you will receive.
MAIN PANTRY HOURS
Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Have questions? Contact 209.464.7369. Thank you.