The Emergency Food Bank Main Pantry is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., excluding holidays.
- Emergency food assistance is available to San Joaquin County resident households twice per calendar month.
- To receive emergency food assistance, please bring current photo identification with proof of address in San Joaquin County. If ID is not current, you must bring an additional document showing proof that you live in San Joaquin County (examples: gas, electric, cable TV, or telephone bill).
- If there are other members in your household, please bring the following -
- Adult household member - photo ID w/address
- Children - any ID with child's name (health insurance card, school ID, birth certificate, etc.)
- Please bring bags/boxes to carry the food products that you will receive.
Have questions? Contact (209) 464-7369. Thank you.