The Emergency Food Bank welcomes volunteers! If you are an individual, organization, or business interested in volunteering, please contact us at (209) 464-7369 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about volunteer opportunities.
"Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve."
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Volunteer Your Services as a:
- Food Line Volunteer
Be on the frontline as you pass out healthy food, fruits & vegetables to those in need. This is an outdoor volunteer opportunity and requires that you be on your feet.
- Truck driver
Help us distribute food donation barrels to local businesses that are supporting the EFB and assist in delivering healthy food to our Pantry Partners. Volunteers only need a CA drivers license - we operate small to mid-size vans.
- Donation Sorting
Assist our warehouse by categorizing donations that comes to the EFB.
- Mobile Farmers Market Assistants
Assist our Nutrition Educators as they travel around the County delivering fresh fruits & vegetables.
Special Event Volunteers
We are currently looking for volunteers to represent the EFB at the following community events:
- Stockton Asparagus Festival - April 21, 22 & 23
- Stamp Out Hunger - May 13
- Volunteers are needed to help sort the donation efforts of the U.S. Letter Carriers 1-day food drive. We are looking for 3 drivers (must have valid CA drivers license) and assistants to help gather donations from various post office locations. We are also looking for volunteers to assist in sorting donations at the Food Bank. Please take a moment to fill out our form by clicking on the Group Volunteer Interest Form below.
- Avenue of the Vines 5K - May 21
Volunteers are welcome Monday through Friday. Individuals and businesses can volunteer for a few hours, ½ day, or a full day. If needing to fulfill community hours, you are required a minimum of 4 hours with a maximum of 6 hours (starting at 7:30am) per day. To schedule a Volunteer Day for your family, group or business, please complete a Group Volunteer Interest form, or for more information, contact us at (209) 464-7369 or email at email@example.com