Your contributions through PayPal are secure and much appreciated.
The Emergency Food Bank “Needs List”
Cash or Checks Help Keep Programs Healthy!
Double Your Gift
You can double your donation if your company has a matching gift program. Talk to your Human Resources Department to see if your company will match your donation.
Please contact Tim Viall at 209-464-7369 for more information on planned giving.
Plan a food drive at your work, church or community organization. Call Yvonne Derby, Food Development Manager, at the Emergency Food Bank and she will make sure you get flyers, shopping lists and barrels to put the food in.
We are always in need of fresh produce. We hand out fresh fruits and vegetables from our Mobile Farmer's Market, which currently goes to over 60 locations around San Joaquin County, as well as at our main pantry at 7 W. Scotts Avenue. We take all types of fresh produce, which our clients love, so if you have some please give us a call at 464-7369.
The Feinstein Challenge
All donations received from March 1st through April 30th, 2012 and earmarked for the Feinstein Challenge can earn the Emergency Food Bank more money. All you need to do is either send us a monetary donation, have a food drive or just bring us a food donation and tell us it's for the Feinstein Challenge. The more we receive the more money we can get from the Feinstein Foundation. For more information please call Tim Viall at the Emergency Food Bank at 209-464-7369.
- Warehouse fans (industrial floor or pedestal-mount fans); warehouse vent fans (wall or ceiling mount
- Office chair, five legged style
- Office Desk
- Pallet jacks (warehouse); rolling freight carts
- Computers - Pentium 4 or newer model personal computers
- Office carpet
- Office floor tile
- Port-a-potties - donated for use all year-round
- Exterior awning for metal building
- 95 or newer 1 ton Cargo Van
- 95 or newer 10-14 foot Box Van
- Refrigerated Truck
- Sign-painting/sign-making assistance
- Plumbing assistance - upgrade of two bathrooms
- Sheet-rock assistance - to upgrade two bathrooms and remodel pantry
Volunteer Your Services:
- Office clerical/administrative assistants
- Truck drivers (requires only a regular CA drivers license)
- Pantry workers, work 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM, handing food out to clients
- Warehouse and food-handling volunteers
Should you have any of these goods or services to donate, please contact the Emergency Food Bank, 209-464-7369, or FAX 209-464-0309, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.